We are pleased to introduce the MEAN EndoMag™ for Restrictive States. This EndoMag product comes already fully assembled in a new (depending on availability could be either a Gen 2 or Gen 3) 5.56/.223 PMAG® housing and is restrictive state compliant as an unmodifiable, 10-round magazine (fixed base plate). If you live in a restricted state, such as California or New York, you can now utilize your standard AR lower and 9mm upper of your choosing with a Glock or Colt variant 9mm BCG.
NOTE: These are only available in BLACK and Coyote Tan currently. PMAG's are NOT currently available in FDE or ODG.
International Sales: YES. MEAN sells direct to US customers only. For International customers, please check with Brownells to see if they carry our products in your country. For over 75 years, Brownells has been providing quality Gunsmithing tools, gun parts, and service to the firearms industry.
CMMG Guard owners: We also offer a version of the EndoMag that works with the CMMG Guard. If you have a CMMG Guard please select the CMMG version in the Package Section during checkout.
EndoMag™ 9MM (Restrictive States) features:
- 10-round compliant.
- Functions as a magazine!
- No magwell adapter needed!
- Keep your standard 5.56 Multi Caliber lower receiver!
- Comes fully assembled with a fixed baseplate to comply with state law.
- No tools required.
- Keep all your PMAGsⓇ in use, no need to buy additional or specific 9mm magazines.
- Keep your muscle-memory reload-training the same between calibers! Same magazine, same draw, same feel.
- No learning curve when reloading because it is the same magazine you already use!
- Use most of your PMAGⓇ accessories: i.e. mag pouches, storage racks, decals, caliber indicators, etc.
- Not a picky eater. Shoots all 9mm munitions. Hollow points included.
- No modifications to your 5.56x45 lower! Changing calibers is now simply a complete 9mm upper for your AR platform. No nuts, no bolts, no drilling, no bull.
- Last round bolt-hold open feature, just as an AR-15 should function.
- Built-in ejector designed to perform under intense conditions.
- Live in a non-restrictive state? Purchase our normal EndoMag™ version to convert your 5.56x45 PMAGⓇ to 9mm in seconds, and easily convert back to 5.56 without damaging your PMAGⓇ. No permanent changes to anything!
- Specially formulated polymer.