We are also pleased to introduce the MEAN EndoMag™ for Restrictive States. This EndoMag product comes already fully assembled in a new Gen 3 5.56/.223 PMAG® housing and is restrictive state compliant as an unmodifiable, 10-round magazine (fixed base plate). If you live in a restricted state, such as California or New York, you can now utilize your standard AR lower and 9mm upper of your choosing with a Glock or Colt variant 9mm BCG.
NOTE: These are only available in BLACK and Coyote Tan currently. PMAG's are NOT currently available in FDE or ODG.
CMMG Guard owners: We also offer a version of the EndoMag that works with the CMMG Guard. If you have a CMMG Guard please select the CMMG version in the Package Section during checkout.
Here is a list of features the Mean Arms 9mm Magazine Adapter are as follows:
- 10-round compliant.
- Functions as a magazine!
- No magwell adapter needed!
- Keep your standard 5.56 Multi Caliber lower receiver!
- Comes fully assembled with a fixed baseplate to comply with state law.
- No tools required.
- Keep all your PMAGsⓇ in use, no need to buy additional or specific 9mm magazines.
- Keep your muscle-memory reload-training the same between calibers! Same magazine, same draw, same feel.
- No learning curve when reloading because it is the same magazine you already use!
- Use most of your PMAGⓇ accessories: i.e. mag pouches, storage racks, decals, caliber indicators, etc.
- Not a picky eater. Shoots all 9mm munitions. Hollow points included.
- No modifications to your 5.56x45 lower! Changing calibers is now simply a complete 9mm upper for your AR platform. No nuts, no bolts, no drilling, no bull.
- Last round bolt-hold open feature, just as an AR-15 should function.
- Built-in ejector designed to perform under intense conditions.
- Live in a non-restrictive state? Purchase our normal EndoMag™ version to convert your 5.56x45 PMAGⓇ to 9mm in seconds, and easily convert back to 5.56 without damaging your PMAGⓇ. No permanent changes to anything!
- Specially formulated polymer.