Available for Shipping Soon!
Hardened S7 tool steel is overmolded with high strength polymer. Steel is Titanium Nitride (TiN) coated for excellent wear at all contact points. Locking feature so pins will not walk out during use. Two different easily field changeable finger pads. A normal (curved) and flat faced pad are included. Additional styles and replacement pads are available separately.Titanium (3 groove) trigger pin. Titanium (3 groove) hammer pin. Adjustment holes provided for professional users (to tap and add a set screw) to adjust the trigger.
- Single Stage Action
- 5 lb pull
- All springs included
- Get the feel of a high-end drop in trigger for $89.99
- Lighter than a standard trigger group
- One piece Trigger/Disconnector for easy installation
- Proprietary, Fully Adjustable Fire Control
- Made from wire EDM cut S7 Tool Steel
- Includes Titanium Hammer and Trigger Pins
NOTE: Patent Pending